Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Our Creative Corner Branches Out


Hi Stamping Friends! Today's post is a challenge from Our Creative Corner. I did something that is not like me--trying to grow-LOL. I hope you like it.

Recipe:

Stamps: Plant Hope, Circle Circus
Paper: Basic Black, Poppy Parade, Whisper White, Brushed Gold
Ink: StazOn Black, Always Artichoke, Soft Suede, Sahara Sand, Poppy Parade, VersaMark
Accessories: 1" Circle, 1 1/4" Circle, (retired) Doubble Rectangle Punches; Gold Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Blender Pens, 1/4" Black Grosgrain Ribbon, Mini Glue Dots

Thanks for stopping by today!

3 comments:

  1. Very nice card - I like the Asian feel you have going on with the colors and your embossed circle - what a cool embellishment! Thanks so much for playing along with the OCC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristen, I love your card! Did you do the Oriental theme because of Chinese New Year? Clever girl! I have seen that tree stamp in the SU! catalog, and I didn't see the potential you have shown us! What a wonderful 'coloring' job! Thank you for playing along in our Challenge over @ OCC, and I hope that we get to see more of your beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card with a great Asian feel. Love that stamp, I have been looking at it in the catalog, this card makes me wish I had it!! Thanks so much for joining us thei week at the OCC!

    ReplyDelete