Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Try Stampin On Tuesday #2




Hello Stampers! Today's post is a card I did for Try Stampin On Tuesday. It is a new challenge blog that you need to check out!!! I hope you will and I hope you will play along. Anybody can!!

Recipe:

Stamps: Create a Cupcake
Paper: Melon Mambo, Pacific Point, Daffodil Delight, Ice Cream Parlor DSP & Accents
Ink: Melon Mambo, Pacific Point, StazOn Black
Accessories: Build a Cupcake Punch, Circle Scissors, Scallop Circle Die, Ice Cream Parlor Ribbon & Button Pack, Mini Glue Dots, Dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by today!!!! Try the Challenge.

3 comments:

  1. What a fun and happy card Kristen!! Loven' those cupcakes (haven't even tried my punch yet).

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fun happy card! Love it! So wish I had the cupcake set and punch! It will be here soon! can't wait:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, lady...... This card makes me smile. I love the cupcakes and the paper is perfect. Thanks for being my buddy.

    ReplyDelete