Tuesday, October 18, 2011

TST #37

Hello Stamping Friends! I can not believe how fast the weeks are passing away!!! But, it is Tuesday and you know what that means! Time for another terrific sketch at Try Stampin' On Tuesday. Today's sketch is one I just know you will want to try. Stop over and see what all of the DT has to offer for inspiration!

Recipe:

Stamps: Gently Falling, French Foliage, Wonderfully Worn, Delightful Dozen
Paper: Soft Suede, Cajun Craze, More Mustard, Crumb Cake, Pear Pizzazz, Very Vanilla
Ink: Cajun Craze, Pear Pizzazz, More Mustard, Pumpkin Pie, Soft Suede, VersaMark
Accessories: White EP, Clear EP, 1 3/8" & 1 1/4" Circle Punches, Eyelet Border Punch, Scissors, Dimensionals, Clear Block, Water, Spritzer bottle

I have not heard from anyone in awhile and I am glad you have stopped by, so, let me know what you think! THEN, go give this awesome sketch a try!

1 comment: