Tuesday, January 17, 2012

TST #49

Hello Stampin Friends! I can not believe it but this year has not slowed down any from last year! LOL!!! So that being said, it is time for another FABULOUS sketch for Try Stampin On Tuesday. You have GOT to go give this one a try! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it.

Recipe:

Stamps: Fresh Vintage, For All You Do
Paper: Pool Party, Lucky Limeade, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla, Everyday Enchantment DSP
Ink: Lucky Limeade, Pool Party, Calypso Coral, Soft Suede-ALL MARKERS
Accessories: Decorative Label, 1/2" circle, Lace Ribbon Border Punches; Everyday Enchantment brads, Pear Pizzazz 3/8" pleated ribbon, Sticky Strip

Thanks so much for stopping by. Please leave me some stampin love! TIA!

2 comments:

  1. You rocked the sketch! Love card and colour combo XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kristen! How are you doing? I was looking at the samples on Stampin' Addicts and I was SO surprised to see your name! (Adorable card by the way.) I'll have to bookmark your blog and come back and check it out occasionally. My blog is www.jaynestamps.com.

    ReplyDelete