Tuesday, July 10, 2012

TST #74

Hello Stampin Friends!  Sorry for my absence last week.  The HOT weather here kicked my butt!  Glad to say I am back to myself again : )  This weeks sketch over at Try Stampin On Tuesday was fantastic!  I hope you will take the opportunity to stop over, get inspired, and then create and join us this week!  We really love to see what you are inspired to create.  While you are there you can visit each of the designers blogs and let them know what you think of their cards as well.  We LOVE to hear from you too.

Recipe:

Stamps:  Bright Blossoms, Tiny Tags
Paper:  Lucky Limeade, Rich Razzleberry, White, Summer Smooches DSP
Ink:  Rich Razzleberry, Lucky Limeade
Accessories:  Big Shot, Top Note Die, Labels Collection Framelits, Jewelry Tag Punch, Paper Piercer & Mat, Lucky Limeade Baker's Twine, Dimensionals

1 comment:

  1. What ca I say - Love it! like the little string embellishment.

    ReplyDelete